How exciting is this!! Thank you, Jenni, at House Wife Hustle for nominating me! It has been such a privilege to know you through the blogging world, you truly inspire me and I always enjoy reading your posts.
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating such an Award, I am honored for my first nomination.
Rules for Award:
• Put the award logo onto your blog
• List the rules
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
• State three random facts about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 people
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing
• Share a link to your best post
3 Random Facts about Me:
- I have “Clubbed” or “Royal” thumbs. Google it!! It just means they’re short and stubby. Megan Fox, the babe Actress, also has clubbed thumbs.
- I have 5 tattoos. Most of them are hidden when need be. I worked in the banking profession out of High School but also LOVED tattoos, still do. So I needed them to be in places that were easily covered up.
- I speak Spanish as a second language. I can also read and write in Spanish.
Questions from House Wife Hustle:
- If you had to eat one food for breakfast every Saturday, what would it be?
Coffee with cookies! I only allow myself to have creamer in my coffee Friday-Sunday and if I’m feeling like really treating myself I love to buy shortbread, butter, or coconut Mexican cookies to dip in my coffee with creamer. YUM!
2. If you hit the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
I would buy another home, still here in Lompoc. Possibly a little larger with a giant kitchen!
3. Is there one movie you could watch on repeat?
Hmmmm… call me a softy but I’m going to say “The Notebook.” I adore the love story, I adore the time era and I think Ryan Gosling is a TOTAL HOTTIE. Either that or “Gangster Squad” another Ryan Gosling movie.
4. What is your all-time favorite hair product?
Dry Shampoo!! I just discovered it only a few months ago and it is like magic in a can!!! I do take showers regularly LOL, but since my hair is color treated I try to only wash it 3 times a week. The Dry Shampoo keeps me looking fresh 🙂
5. If you could pick one nail polish color a year, what would you pick for 2019?
Coral. It is rare that I paint my nails, or even get my nails painted but every time I do I seem to always pick that color. So pretty!
- What is your idea of the perfect “Self Care?”
- Do you enjoy Sports? If so, what is your Sport & Team?
- What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
- What was your very first job?
Thank you all for your support, I see you guys! And I appreciate you all. I can’t wait to read your answers. Have an awesome weekend!!!
My best post according to my Readers and Followers is a recipe for Mexican Pozole